Yellowstone Dog Camps
Enjoy your summer under the big, beautiful sky of Red Lodge, Montana learning and playing with your dog at Yellowstone Dog Camp.
2016 Dog Vacation Camp Dates
June 12-16 (Sunday-Thursday)
July 17-21 (Sunday-Thursday)
July 24-28 (Sunday-Thursday)
August 8-12 (Monday-Friday)
Registration Form for Summer Camps and Seminars as well as room reservations for trials is open! $25 discount for camp deposit paid prior to January 1, 2016 and $25 discount for full camp fee paid prior to April 1, 2016!!
UPDATE!! Rooms are still available for the August camp. The vacation camp accommodations available for the June and July camps are RV Sites or Off-Site.
Full camp fee refunded if you cancel prior to May 1, 2016. After May 1, we will credit your camp fee minus deposit to another camp session in 2016 or 2017.
All Rooms are bring your own towels, pillow, and bedding!!
Dog Vacation Camp Accommodation Options & 2016 Fees
- First night welcome party (dinner on your own),
- 3 full days of dog camp activities taught by top instructors,
- 3 meals/day on activity days and continental breakfast on last day,
- 3 nights of activities with top instructors, and
- 4 nights accomodations:
- $850.00/camper - Room with private bathroom (1-2 people).
- $750.00 Private Room w/bathroom "down the hall"
- $600.00/camper - RV site w/electric hookups (water and dump service available)
- $650.00/camper - Room w/bathroom "down the hall" shared w/friends or family (2-3 people)
- $500.00/camper - off-site accommodations
- $200.00 additional for non-camper family/friends
- $25 Discount for Deposit prior to 1/1/16 and $25 Discount for full payment prior to April 1, 2016.
- Our Basic Rooms are 10'x 15' and have either two single beds or one full or queen bed with memory foam mattresses. We do have some larger rooms with private baths that accommodate 1-3 people.
- You may extend your stay (subject to availability) if you'd like to explore the recreation opportunities of Red Lodge, the Beartooth Mountains, and the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
What our Campers are Saying
"We had a great time at your camp, both fun and educational for all of us which increased our bonds. Our experience of Yellowstone Dog Sports Camp went well beyond our expectations. Thank you again." -- Pi, Roxie, Ken and Cheryl from California. (2013 and 2014 Campers)
"A huge thank you to Elaine and all the staff at YDS for such a wonderful time at camp. Pumpkin had the best time ever, it was like Disneyland for him! He was so excited for everything - Herding, tracking, agility, dock diving, lure coursing, canine dancing and more, wow!" -- Facebook post from Oona and Pumpkin from BC, Canada (August 2014)
"We had a terrific time at June Dog Camp. Not only did we have fun, we learned SO much from all the amazing instructors. The meals were exceptionally good too." --Oakley and Jennifer from Colorado. (2013)
"Just wanted to send my heartfelt thanks to everyone who worked with Kenna, Farley and myself! Sarah, Tammi and Gro . . . thank-you, thank-you for the extra help with Kenna and me. What a GREAT group of instructors and fellow campers to be around with for a few days. Elaine, please pass this on . . . and once again . . . you get the Above and Beyond Award for your camp and the folks that work there. Thanks for a wonderful time." -- Kenna, Farley and Linda from Colorado. (2013)
"I would like to let you know what a wonderful time Lucy and I had at Dog Camp at Yellowstone Dog Sports this July. It was an amazing vacation that we will never forget. From the very first day we arried to the last day when we were leaving - I wanted to stay there forever." -- Lucy and Sharon from MN (2013 and 2014)
"Each staff member had a unique style and presence; all were patient, talented and generous with their time and expertise. Never once did I feel out of place or inhibited." -- Willa and Lisa from CO (2014)
"This was the second year Chester the Wonder Pup and I attended YDS and we are sure to go in 2015! The staff was welcoming and made sure that all of the campers needs were met. There are so many things going on concurrently that some days it was hard to decide what to do. I cannot think of any better way to spend my vacation than with my dog and other dogs and people." -- Maureen from CO (2013, 2014)
Camp deposits and payments can be made with credit card via PayPal.
You do not need to have a PayPal Account! Email me and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid online. firstname.lastname@example.org