Yellowstone Dog Camps
Enjoy your summer under the big, beautiful sky of Red Lodge, Montana learning and playing with your dog at Yellowstone Dog Camp.
Mark Your Calendars!
2017 Camp Registration Opens November 1 for PREVIOUS CAMPERS!
2017 Camp Registration Opens November 6 for NEW CAMPERS!
2017 Camp Dates:
Follow us on Facebook!
Full camp fee (minus $200 deposit) refunded if you cancel prior to May 1, 2017. After May 1, we will credit your camp fee minus deposit to another camp session in 2017 or 2018.
All Rooms are bring your own towels, pillow, and bedding!!
Dog Vacation Camp Accommodation Options & 2017 Fees
- First night welcome party (dinner on your own)
- 3 full days of dog camp activities taught by top instructors
- 3 meals/day on activity days and continental breakfast on last day,
- Lunch and dinner demos and lectures plus other fun stuff!
- 4 nights accommodations:
- $900.00/camper for room with private bathroom.
- $800.00 for private room w/bathroom "down the hall"
- $600.00/camper for RV site w/electric hookups (water and dump service available)
- $700.00/camper for room w/bathroom "down the hall" shared w/friends or family
- $550.00/camper with off-site accommodations
- $300.00 additional fee for non-camper family/friends sharing room.
- $150.00 additional fee for non-camper family/friend sharing RV.
- $50 Discount for full camp payment prior to April 1, 2017
- $200 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
- Our Basic Rooms are 10'x 15' and have either two single beds or one full or queen bed with memory foam mattresses. We do have some larger rooms with shared or private baths that accommodate 1-3 people.
- You may extend your stay (subject to availability) if you'd like to explore the recreation opportunities of Red Lodge, the Beartooth Mountains, and the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Please reserve additional nights at time of camp registration.
What our Campers are Saying
"We had a great time at your camp, both fun and educational for all of us which increased our bonds. Our experience of Yellowstone Dog Sports Camp went well beyond our expectations. Thank you again." -- Pi, Roxie, Ken and Cheryl from California. (2013 and 2014 Campers)
"A huge thank you to Elaine and all the staff at YDS for such a wonderful time at camp. Pumpkin had the best time ever, it was like Disneyland for him! He was so excited for everything - Herding, tracking, agility, dock diving, lure coursing, canine dancing and more, wow!" -- Facebook post from Oona and Pumpkin from BC, Canada (August 2014)
"We had a terrific time at June Dog Camp. Not only did we have fun, we learned SO much from all the amazing instructors. The meals were exceptionally good too." --Oakley and Jennifer from Colorado. (2013)
"Just wanted to send my heartfelt thanks to everyone who worked with Kenna, Farley and myself! Sarah, Tammi and Gro . . . thank-you, thank-you for the extra help with Kenna and me. What a GREAT group of instructors and fellow campers to be around with for a few days. Elaine, please pass this on . . . and once again . . . you get the Above and Beyond Award for your camp and the folks that work there. Thanks for a wonderful time." -- Kenna, Farley and Linda from Colorado. (2013)
"I would like to let you know what a wonderful time Lucy and I had at Dog Camp at Yellowstone Dog Sports this July. It was an amazing vacation that we will never forget. From the very first day we arried to the last day when we were leaving - I wanted to stay there forever." -- Lucy and Sharon from MN (2013 and 2014)
"Each staff member had a unique style and presence; all were patient, talented and generous with their time and expertise. Never once did I feel out of place or inhibited." -- Willa and Lisa from CO (2014)
"This was the second year Chester the Wonder Pup and I attended YDS and we are sure to go in 2015! The staff was welcoming and made sure that all of the campers needs were met. There are so many things going on concurrently that some days it was hard to decide what to do. I cannot think of any better way to spend my vacation than with my dog and other dogs and people." -- Maureen from CO (2013, 2014)
"My expectations were very high but the trip far exceeded even those hopes. It was an incredible time and we're going back next summer ".
Marcy from TX (2015, 2016)
Camp deposits and payments can be made with credit card via PayPal.
You do not need to have a PayPal Account! Email me and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid online. email@example.com